Monday, July 14, 2008

Mini-fashionista?

My big girl is all about fashion lately. She goes to her room to get dressed in the mornings and spends lots of time trying on different outfits in front of the mirror. She really likes coming up with new things to do with clothing pieces. For instance, she has a flimsey little halter top that she has taken to wearing as a do-rag almost every day.

Well, this morning, she came out wearing this:




It's a former poncho repurposed into a drapey tube top like thingy....pretty clever I thought.

So.... run to your closet and get out your old ponchos. As long as you have a chest as small as the neck on your poncho, you have a new cool top, ha ha!

2 comments:

Traci said...

I'm sure the necks of my ponchos would fit just fine =) thanks to nursing twins, the "other" twins took a bit of a hit =) =) L is too cute in her stylish outfit!

MamaQ said...

LOL!!! I know what you mean.....really!